Sunday 16 May 2010

Work Hard, Play Hard!!!

Sorry for the delay on updating the blog but for the last 2 weeks since starting the job at Bankwest ive been doing about 55hrs a week and having pretty packed weekends (which include working)! The job is great, very tight deadline and TONS to do but luckily the work isnt too taxing.....at the mo! When I find more time i'll update you all with what ive been doing there but im really enjoying it and have met some great people because of it too. I report directly to the project manager, Bernie, and he has been off since Thursday because his wife gave birth to their first child (Thomas Eric Armistead) which has meant alot more work/pressure has been pushed my way, but its been great!

Another great thing is that i've now got a blackberry on a contract so can stay in touch with the world alot easier and its not breaking the bank as have a great deal! Its a pretty addictive gadget but worth its weight in gold! If you want to call or text my number is +61420708818.

Weekends and nights out have been excellent lately!! Meeting lots of people and had a few pretty bad hangovers but all worth it.....sort of! Not sure what next weekend entails but think it will be quieter than the last 2......at least I hope so!

Lee's gone away with work for the week so its just me, Nick and his other housemate Dylan until he gets back next Sunday!

Thats it for now, going to watch the Monaco grand prix and then get a well deserved sleep before I start another long week at work.

P.S Sorry for no pics lately. Took my camera on my walk to work today and will put them on Facebook when I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment